Sadie's babysitter Malissa did the ponytail while I was at work. It is so cute, but I don't have the paitence to do it. Malissa has fun because she has 3 adorable boys....but I don't think they let her put ponytails in their hair.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Crazy Hair Days
Sadie has very versatile hair - here are some of our favorites.......
Sadie's hair is naturally curly. This was a very good hair day for her!
Sadie's babysitter Malissa did the ponytail while I was at work. It is so cute, but I don't have the paitence to do it. Malissa has fun because she has 3 adorable boys....but I don't think they let her put ponytails in their hair.
Sadie's babysitter Malissa did the ponytail while I was at work. It is so cute, but I don't have the paitence to do it. Malissa has fun because she has 3 adorable boys....but I don't think they let her put ponytails in their hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so cute... I love little girls, and fun hair.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing she's so darn cute and my hair do's don't effect her appearance. Cause I have no idea how to do a girl's hair. Sorry Sadie love you lot's Malissa
ReplyDelete