Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged.....

Okay, I don't usually do these, but maybe that's because nobody has called me out on a tag until now...thanks Mandy! I have to list 6 of my quirks, so here it goes. (I may have to call Mike in to help)

1. I can't go to bed with dishes in my sink, actually I hate having dishes in my sink PERIOD, no matter what time a day it is.


2. I can't go to work without making my bed. My mom taught me well I guess. There have been maybe a handful of times when I have left the bed unmade, but I seriously think about it all day until I come home....and then I make it!


3. (The next 2 are from Mike, and that's only because he gets in trouble about these two things all the time) I am obsessed with my kitchen floor being crumb free. I hate feeling crumbs or dirt under my bare feet when I'm in the kitchen. I like to think I have eased up on this one since Sadie came along but Mike would probably disagree.


4. This one is a lot like the one above. I hate having dirty counter tops. Because I have granite counter tops it is impossible to tell when they are dirty so I will wipe them off a million times a day just to ensure they are clean.


5. Since Sadie has come along I am a very rigid schedule follower. She eats dinner at 6:00 and if anything comes in the way of that I get a little uptight. When "Little House on the Prairie" comes on, she knows it's time to eat. I have her trained like Pavlov's dog. (Oh my poor little Sadie) Same goes for her bath time and bed time. Bath at 6:45 (when Little House is over) and bed time at 8:00! It works for us and I like to think that I'm like this because I have to go to work and it makes things easier if we are on a schedule and not because I'm OCD; you can be the judge.


6. Okay this is a stretch but it doesn't have to do with cleaning so....when I go grocery shopping I have to go up and down every aisle even if I KNOW I don't need anything on that aisle. It messes up my rhythm if I don't. The only aisle I skip is the dog food aisle. That may be the reason why I come home with so much more than I need!



Okay, now that the whole world knows that I'm OCD I tag Malissa, Britney, Jesicca, and Michelle. Have fun ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Nat, I am so dumb I can't figure this whole tagging thing out.HELP! So you and I have talked about helping me with my blog so here's what I think we should do Lunch on Sat. afternoon {ANYWHERE} and then after Blog time.... Sound good? Let me know Thanks Malissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your quirks. I'm getting to the point that if I go to bed and there are no dishes in the sink, I can't sleep well because I HAVE to wake up to those dishes calling me to please come and do them. I would be lost if there were no dishes in the sink...I'm not saying I would not enjoy it, it's just that I've never tried it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie your blog is so cute!!!! You better keep in touch and Sadie is getting so big she is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.