Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hogle Zoo

From the post below you know that I was planning on going to the zoo with Sadie and Mike after I got my cast off. Well, I could barely walk but I was determined to go. When we arrived Mike quickly realized that there was no way I was going to make it around the whole zoo walking at the rate I was going so.....he rented me one of those carts you see in Wal-Mart all the time. At first I was mortified but I knew he was right and to make the day nice for all I humbled myself and gave in. I think I would have been okay with the whole thing had the stupid thing not beeped every time I backed up....that was embarrassing.

Sadie loved the animals and was happy until the very end. She pointed to all the animals and ooed and awed at them. Her favorite was probably a little monkey that had white Elvis hair. He jumped up to the window to her and scared her, but she loved it. We had a great family day and it was needed after Mike being gone to England for 2 weeks.

Sadie on the carousel. She loved it and without prompting immediately started waving to everyone as she went round and round.
Sadie and dad with the white alligator

Sadie and mom


Sadie and dad again...the giraffes were probably her second favorite. We watched them for quite awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.