Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Misc. Catch Up

I just downloaded over 200 pictures from my camera so I quickly chose a few favorites and I'm now playing catch up. So this is just a mix of cute pictures I liked.

Carlie's new dress. She wasn't very happy that day....9:00 church was killing her. But she still looked cute despite the sad face.
Princess Sleeping Beauty....she makes regular appearances at our house. Today she was about to go to the store to get some "ingredients"

Princess Carlie. Another sad face....but still cute. I guess we shouldn't interrupt her reading.



She loves her snow hat!

What sister does....Carlie does!

Sadie reading to Carlie

We have popcorn and movie night at least once a week. These girls LOVE their popcorn. Like mother like daughters.

So cute!

My dad got my girls GIANT teddy bears for Christmas this year. They have quickly become bean bags to watch television on. They have so much fun with them.


Sadie even tries to sleep with hers sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.