Friday, February 4, 2011

Girls Day Out!!!

My niece Whitney wanted all the girls to go to "Good Things Utah" for her birthday and then out to lunch. We had such a good time together, and it was free - so if you're looking for something fun and different this is definitely a good time.
During the show that day they were promoting a new movie called "Midway to Heaven" which is a LDS type film which has Kirby Heyboure, Curt Doussett, and Michelle Money in it. For those of you that are watching this season's "The Bachelor" you'll know Michelle as the not so nice girl from SLC. HAHA! I was a little shocked when she walked in!
I think Marti Skold and Nicea (not sure if I spelled her name right) were by far the nicest of the bunch. Marti was very down to earth and talkative, they made being there really fun for all of us.


All of us with the "Good Things Utah" Girls....Nicea, Angie, Marti and Reagan
Curt Doussett

Whitney, Chelsey, and Jessica with Michelle Money and Kirby Heybourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.