Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Christmas Eve 2010
I love Christmas Eve. I think it is all the excitement and anticipation that is in the air with all the kids around.....its so contagious. This year we celebrated Christmas Eve at my mom's house like always. She has a way of making Christmas magical and it is always a favorite memory of mine. We had delicious food, we watched a movie called "Small One" and then opened presents. We all had a great time and are so thankful to my mom for putting in all that work to make our Christmas extra special!
We open presents youngest to oldest so Carlie was first! Somehow my girls lost their shirts by this time....I'm not sure how that happened.
She got a new Sunday dress from Grandma!
Sadie's turn
This was BY FAR the biggest hit of Christmas. She had been eyeing this vanity since the JCPenney toy catalog came to our house in October! She carried that thing everywhere and just stared at this vanity non-stop. I think she thought Santa was bringing it to her so she was a bit surprised that Grandma knew she wanted it. To say she LOVED it is an understatement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.