Thursday, May 21, 2009

Daddy's Shoes!

These pictures were kind of fun so I had to post them. As you can see she had not been up long, she still has sleepy eyes. She found dad's shoes and decided to put them on. This is a new found obsession, she LOVES putting on mommy or daddy's shoes and then saying "goodbye" as she heads to the door. I guess with big shoes on she feels like she can just go out on her own into the world.

She looks like she needs to go back to bed!

This is what her hair looks like most mornings.....so pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Nat, I just love Sadie - she is so stinkin cute & funny! I get a kick out watching her. You two have your hands full...but isn't it fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her personality she is getting so big. She is so fun to be around. We still and will always love this Angel of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will have to get together under your outdoor living room and let the kids play. Hopefully Kade will toughen up for next time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.