Thursday, May 21, 2009

18 Month Stats!

Sadie is already 18 months old and mom and dad are wondering where the time went!!! She is growing so fast and learning so much it makes our heads spin. Here are her new stats....

Weight: 26.06 lbs (75 %tile)
Height: 33.75 in (96 %tile)
Head: 19.4 in (98 %tile)

So her weight has tapered off a bit but I'm crediting that to how active she is....she is ALWAYS moving. She is still tall for her age and she still has a big head! All those brains have got to be stored somewhere right?

Playing in the hose!

Our neighbor Nicki invited us over to swim in her son's new pool. Sadie loved it! She did NOT want to leave, she would have stayed all day if I let her - she loves the water! Unfortunately I didn't get very good pictures.

1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun. Invite me next time I want to come and play in the pool too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.