We got married very early in the morning and after freezing to death while getting our pictures taken we had a nice wedding luncheon at the Lion House. That evening we had our reception at "The White Willow" in Provo. I remember being overwhelmed with how many friends and family members came to wish us well.
After that...it was off to Hawaii for 10 days! Despite Mike having a cold we made the best of it and were more than ready to relax on the beach. It was perfect.
Although the wedding in my eyes was just the way I wanted it, I think the thing that was the most perfect was the man I chose to marry or should I say...chose to marry me! We had such a great friendship before getting married that I knew we were starting out on a strong foundation. It has been an eventful 4 years but I wouldn't change anything. Happy Anniversary Babe!



Hey Congrats guys! You're on your way to a Happily Ever After - pretty soon you'll be married as long as Scott and I and still wonder where the time went! Hope you have something fun planned!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you two. Maybe after the baby's born you can take another honeymoon some where and I can have the girls.....hmmmm What do ya think? I am all for it.
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys. I remember you were really worried about it raining on your special day. I'm glad it didn't.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Seriously, where does the time go? You guys look great in your photos.
ReplyDeleteI always love to read your blogs and look at your pictures, they're always so cute! I can't believe it has been 4 years already, it seems like just yesterday, we were FREEZING, on that beautiful Spring day! I'm still just so happy for you both! Nat
ReplyDelete