Sadie and I were outside enjoying the nice weather on Saturday and apparently mom wasn't watching her as closely as I should have been. I was visiting with my neighbor Nicki and she climbed up on the porch stairs. Usually she is really good about turning around and going backwards down the stairs but this time she decided to just step off like a big girl. I of course saw her step off but by that time it was too late....she did a face plant right onto the concrete. She actually didn't cry that much so I guess she is a pretty tough girl. I felt terrible though - I guess this is just the first of many accidents that will happen and I better get used to it.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the poor thing. It looks ike it hurts
ReplyDeleteWow - for her not to cry...that is brave. Falling on cement is not a fun experience! Poor thing.
ReplyDelete