Okay....I know this is a little obnoxious to put all of Sadie's pictures on here, but they were all so cute and I'm a proud mom so why not? And....for those of you who know me, I hardly ever get her pictures done professionally (I do feel guilty by the way) so when I do I need to show them off!
This was an exhausting day which confirmed to me why I don't do this very often. Trying to get her to stay pretty until they were ready for pictures proved to be nearly impossible. Then trying to get her to pose right and smile was exhausting to watch! Those Kiddie Kandid people don't get paid enough in my opinion - what a job! Well, in the end we got some great shots and I'm glad to say that I don't need to do this again for awhile.
An Easter post will be coming shortly....Mike used the "nicer" camera and needs to work on a few pictures before I can do the post. Hey, this is coming from someone who posted Christmas in February remember??? :)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Oh my goss.I can't believe how grown up she looks. She needs to stay little. I need some of these picture please.. Love you guy's
ReplyDeleteShe looks so adorable. I took Kade to get his done today, and that what a disaster. He was cute on the way to the mall, evil when we got there, and laughed on the way home. Ohhhh how I could've, , , nevermind. Sadie is a princess though!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck those are priceless! She is such a ham. She cracks me up! Hate to tell ya but you and Mike are in for it when she gets older...He He He!
ReplyDelete