Welcome to our family blog. Mike and I were married April 9, 2005. We met surprisingly enough on a blind date! A mutual friend that I went to hair school with introduced us and the rest is history. Mike attended BYU and works as a Project Manager for Xactware. I work part time at Nu Skin International and graduated from Dallas Roberts Academy as a cosmetologist. I do hair in my spare time. We are the proud parents of Sadie Lee who joined our family on November 6, 2007, Carlie Mae who joined us July 22, 2009, and Aubrie Jane who joined us on May 25, 2012. They keep us pretty busy but also bring us a lot of joy. We wouldn't change a thing...ok maybe a couple of things.
Oh my heck Nat, she is a doll! And look and that, running all over the house! Wow! You need to bring her in one of these days!
ReplyDelete