Wednesday, March 4, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!

It's official...today we found out that Sadie is going to have a little sister. Mike already predicted it so he didn't seem too disappointed although I'm a little sad for him. It is hard getting a boy in this King family! No grandson's on that side!
I'm excited that Sadie will have a sister and a friend (hopefully) that close in age, it will be fun for mom and challenging for dad. I foresee a lot of fighting over the bathroom and clothes in the distant future and I must say I am NOT looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to more PINK, Dolls, Barbies, trips to the mall, pedicures, manicures and all the girly stuff that comes with it! Those will be fun times!

Everything looked good in the ultrasound although she was unable to get a good view of the heart and face so we will be doing another one in 4 weeks. This little one was exactly like Sadie, curled up in a very tight ball and not willing to budge an inch!!! From what we saw today though, she looks very healthy. Now comes the challenge of finding a name. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

  1. How fun. Good Luck with the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPY!!! I got chills. You two make beautiful little girls. I can't wait. Kade has 2 great sisters to choose from. Lucky little devil. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I just saw you at the store and would never have guessed you were expecting!!! That's so exciting and you make beautiful girls so another one is fabulous! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorrie Says - Congrats Mike and Nat! That's way exciting for your family. I've been here with my nieces that are a little farther apart than your girls will be - but it's been fun to see the two of them interact and be girly girls! I'm sure your two will be the best of friends (maybe a few fights too), but I'm way excited for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you guys! Luckly little Sadie... having a sister. I always wanted one. I hope all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.