Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was quite an adventure this year. We went to Arkansas to spend the holiday with Mike's brother Alan. We had the whole King tribe there with Grandma and Grandpa, Alan and Dianne and their daughters Katherine, Stephanie and Kelly. This was the first time Alan and his family had seen Sadie in person. I think the girls had fun with her and I know that Sadie enjoyed all the attention. Despite Sadie not sleeping, getting into everything, getting the stomach flu, and being the worlds worst traveler...I think we had a pretty nice time. Aunt Dianne made a delicious Thanksgiving feast and we appreciated them letting us come and stay with them although I'm pretty sure they were happy to see us leave. We will not be doing this again any time soon, or at least until the kids are older! Here are some of the pictures from the trip.

Sadie playing in the leaves!

Sadie with Katherine, Kelly, and Stephanie

Aunt Dianne is nicer than mom....she let Sadie play in her pantry and mess it all up. She was in heaven!

Playing with Grandma King

Thanksgiving Day playing with Grandma




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite the adventure! Did you say "until the kids"? Is that an announcement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do we always pick the same background LOL!!! How are you doing these days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving. I miss you at work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.