Height - 30.5 inches (90 %tile)
Head Circumference - 19.1 inches (99 %tile)
She is above average on all...especially head! I don't think she has an abnormally big head but I guess 99% of babies have smaller ones than her. We like to think it's because she's so smart. In the picture she is wearing the cute dress that her Grandma Brereton gave her for her birthday....no smiles for this picture.
Smiling or not she is still the most ADORABLE,SWEET,LOVING,little thing in the world.
ReplyDeleteNat, I am so glad that you will be home in the day! We will have a lot of fun. Just let me know when you want to digital scrap book. Plus, I am becoming a pro with photoshop. Sadie's birthday looked like everyone had a blast. I really have enjoyed watching her grow up. She is a sweet heart.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys.
Nicki
PS I have a lot more cookies!
Can you believe it's been a year? Time to get going on #2. Hee hee. I'm with you on the big head, more brains thing. Mylee is in the 95% for her head. Sad thing for Mylee is she is like on the 40% for her weight so she's got a big head on a small body. So maybe that's why she doesn't even stand. She can't hold up that big head.
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting for the day we get together.