Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Changes!

As many of you may or may not know, I have changed my work schedule recently. Our devoted babysitter Malissa got offered a job she could not refuse but unfortunately that left us without a babysitter for Sadie. After much stress and prayer we were able to work it out. I am still working at Nu Skin but I went back to my old job at the warehouse and now work nights. I was also able to cut back 10 hours so now I only have to put in 20 a week which has been nice. I work Monday and Wednesday 4-midnight and then I choose either Tuesday, Thursday or Friday to put in my other 4 hours which is normally 6-10. It has been great being home with Sadie during the day and I'm sure once my body adjusts to late nights I will really like this new schedule.

3 comments:

  1. I am so out of the loop. I hope everything works out with the night job. I am sure Malissa was sad too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great you get to be home with her! This is the reason I work nights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat, I feel so guilty It was such a HARD decision for me. My family still is very mad about it. But the 5-6 hours a week we do get to baby sit Sadie it so awsome. And we love her to pieces. We love you guys to death.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.