I have found Sadie like this numerous times in the last month. She has found the joy of reading I guess. She will turn the pages, point to things, babble to herself and even crack herself up at times. Once she is done, she tosses the book aside and it's onto another one. It's been fun watching her entertain herself and enjoy her books so much.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Reading
I have found Sadie like this numerous times in the last month. She has found the joy of reading I guess. She will turn the pages, point to things, babble to herself and even crack herself up at times. Once she is done, she tosses the book aside and it's onto another one. It's been fun watching her entertain herself and enjoy her books so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is getting so big. I love her Halloween outfit. Nice new page it looks like mine!!
ReplyDelete