Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sadie's 5th Birthday Party....part two (family party)

So about an hour after the friend party....we had the family party. Can't get enough Avengers apparently. We had grandma, Aunt Rachelle, cousins Michael, Whitney, and Chase come to celebrate.
 
 The much anticipated Avenger cake
 Aunt Tami got her a Play Dough princess set....despite what she might say...she still likes princesses
 Aunt Rachelle gave her...not sure what they're called...but you make designs out of beads and iron them together. She loves art stuff so this will be fun to do during the long winter.
 Grandma and Grandpa King gave her Captain America and some lipgloss...she was in heaven


 Mom and Dad gave her Hulk and a bigger Captain America...never thought I would be giving my daughter the Hulk! HAHAHA!
 Grandma B. gave her this beautiful new Sunday dress...can't wait to see her in it


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating your blog. We miss you guys so much.....and love to check in on you. Your girls are so darling.


    Love Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amelia! I was just thinking about you the other day - I hope you and your cute family are good. I can't get to your blog anymore for some reason...I need to be reinvited so if you get a chance will you do that? nking@nuskin.com Thanks! Tell Jason 'hi'

      Delete
  2. This post of yours gave me a super cool idea to order avengers cake for my son turning twelve next month. Planning a entertaining party for him and his friends. My colleague is insisting me to book one of the marvelous Chicago venues for merriment. Catering dishes would be all of his choice. Also some gifts and decoration ideas are to be seen online.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.