Sadie had her first friend birthday party this year and she was SOOO excited. She has been talking about it all summer long. I think the wait was worth it, she had a lot of fun with her friends and mom will have a hard time topping this one....this one took all her creative juices. Here are a few pictures...
My friend Kim did the cupcakes for the party. I don't know how to work with fondant...but I do know how to do hair so it was a great trade! Thanks Kim...they were perfect.
The kids made Captain America shield as they were arriving...this turned out to be the biggest hit of the party....what you can do with a paper plate!
Aubrie was enjoying the party too!
All the little Captain America's! After they were done decorating their shields we went out front and let them "fight" with silly string....always a hit with kids
A little variation on pin the tail on the donkey....Pin the star on the shield.
Looks like Gabby won!
She got a lot of fun things...a good mixture of Avenger stuff and girl stuff. Thanks to all her friends!
We ended with the Pinata and cupcakes. I don't know if the kids were worn out...but mom and dad sure were. I'm glad the parties will be an every other year thing. Phew!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.