Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween was quite eventful this year. Last year was MUCH simpler with one who couldn't really do much but sit in her stroller and enjoy the attention. This year...with a two year old, it was a whole different story, but we survived. Sadie was a very cute Minnie Mouse and Carlie was a very cute...plump....strawberry. After getting all dressed up we headed over to the church for the trunk or treat event. I don't think Sadie really got the concept down...I got her to say "trick or treat" once and "thank you" maybe 3 times, we'll keep working on it. She was mostly fascinated that her mom was letting her eat two suckers at once. Anything to keep the peace!

I've never seen a cuter Minnie Mouse
The first of many treats that night! Sugar overload!




This is Sadie's friend Kade...it was fun watching Superman and Minnie Mouse walk off into the sunset together.

Our cute strawberry and Grandma B.

She was a very good sport!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.