I finally broke down and bought Carlie a Bumbo. These became VERY popular when Sadie was born but I never found the need for one....maybe because I chose to hold her at all times. Carlie however, does not have the luxury of mom holding her all the time since Sadie requires too much attention. I get sad to see her laying on her play mat all day long...so this way, she can be upright and part of the action! She seems to really like this new perspective on life. Her neck muscles only allow her a few minutes at a time, but I'm glad I got it and I can now see what all the fuss was about!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have heard that kids learn to sit up faster when they sit in those. And, my friend got the tray for hers and ditched the highchair! She is a cutie!
ReplyDelete