Yes that's right! Sadie is going to be a big sister in July! I am due on July 22nd which makes me a little over 16 weeks pregnant. This hopefully explains why I have been so behind on blogging. I have been more sick this time than I was with Sadie but considering I just started my second trimester, I have high hopes that I will start feeling better soon.
Sadie has no idea what is going on yet, but we are excited for the new addition even if I panic a little bit when I really think about it. They will be 20 months apart! What were we thinking? I know we have an eventful summer ahead of us. Wish us luck!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wondered if another little King was in the works! Can't wait to find out what the cute little bugger willl be! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYippy for babies! I am so glad to meet your little one. I'm sure happy it's you and not me. Hee Hee.
ReplyDeleteNat - We're really excited for your family. Alex was on your blog & as soon as she found out you were pregnant, she had to text me! My first two kids were 19 months apart, so I know what you're thinking, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is exciting news! I hope you start feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete