Monday, February 2, 2009

Temple Square Trip

This year instead of my mom buying everyone individual Christmas presents, she treated the whole family to an overnight trip up to Salt Lake. We had such a fun time despite the cold weather. We stayed at the Marriott, went to see the lights at Temple Square, had a fabulous prime rib dinner, and then the kids spent hours at the hotel pool. It was fun to spend that time together as a family! Thanks Moms!!! We Love You!
I think we picked the coldest weekend to go - all of us had to bundle up good to keep warm when we went to see the lights. Sadie was especially bundled up and I thnk she stayed pretty warm.

The whole gang! Jennifer is in a wheelchair because she had surgery on her leg the day before.

Just our little family!

Mike got this beautiful shot of the temple! It's so nice with all the snow.

Like I said...I think Sadie stayed pretty warm. She fell asleep despite how cold it was!

Dinner - it was so good, Sadie even enjoyed it, her favorite part was probably the roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.