Mike was in England over Father's Day so his belated present from Sadie and I was a new grill! Mike has always been very good at grilling and is ALWAY'S in search for the perfect BBQ sauce or rub! My pantry is proof....it is filled with bottles of BBQ sauce from his travels all over the states. Now, he is the proud owner of a grill that matches his skill!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Master Griller!
Mike was in England over Father's Day so his belated present from Sadie and I was a new grill! Mike has always been very good at grilling and is ALWAY'S in search for the perfect BBQ sauce or rub! My pantry is proof....it is filled with bottles of BBQ sauce from his travels all over the states. Now, he is the proud owner of a grill that matches his skill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, sounds like someone I know. Sauces, rubs, meat, you name it, if it has to do with grilling, Jared is all about it. We need to get together. Oh wait, I'm not sure that is possible. :0)
ReplyDeleteTime and date of the first bbq is???
ReplyDeleteHave you tried Famous Dave's Apricot Bourbon...we love it?!
ReplyDelete