Thursday, February 28, 2013

Valentine's Day

 Valentine's was so much fun this year! For some reason I just love this holiday. I know you should show love to everyone all the time, but it's nice to have a special occasion to do something extra. We started the day off with the girls making Valentine's for their friends and then we delivered them. It was so fun watching how excited they got running up to the doors and giving stuff to their friends. Sadie didn't want the Valentine's I bought her to do, she wanted to make her own so they were extra special. After that we ran to the mall to get Dad his Valentine treat....chocolate covered strawberries! Then we headed to Grandma B's work to give her a Valentine and go to lunch! That has become a fun tradition. We rushed home for naps and I got busy setting the table for our extra fancy dinner....heart shaped Papa Murphy's pizza! The girls thought it was fun to eat by candlelight. 
 My cute little Valentine's
 


 The girls got Barbie's from mom and dad for Valentine's
 Not so  pretty hair after nap time.
Aubrie got some little Disney board books that she immediately ate, so we put those up for later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.