This 4th of July we decided to forget the parade and go to breakfast instead. I can't say I was all that sad about it either. I love watching the girls have fun at the parade, but I hate the stress of finding a spot, getting up early and fighting traffic to get there. This was much more pleasant. So we met up with Grandma, Whitney and Rachelle and her family at Mimi's for breakfast, relaxed the rest of the day and then headed to our usual spot at BYU Bell Tower to watch the fireworks. It was a fun day with family and the girls had a blast!
So cute in red white and blue!
Carlie, Michael and Whitney
Carlie sitting on cousin Chelsey's lap
Sadie and dad
Cafe Rio picnic at the Bell Tower
Relaxing in the heat!
Playing while waiting for the fireworks
We had some neighbors join us this year...the girls loved it!
The newlyweds!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.