Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What A Blessing!!!

It had to end....maternity leave is over and I returned to work last Monday. I'm trying to work 3 days and longer shifts which means that I don't get home until about midnight on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I was worried because Carlie wasn't sleeping through the night and I wasn't sure if my body could take the lack of sleep. Well, miracles happen, starting last weekend Carlie has consistently slept through the night - she has been waking up at 7:30 and we try to get her down around 8:00 or 8:30....could we ask for more??? This has been such a blessing. Sadie did the same thing when I returned to work after having her, we definitely have been blessed with incredible girls! Not sure what we did to deserve them!

These were taken when I got home from work last night around 1 am.....so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. She is a cute little thing. Your family is adorable. I wish that our little one was sleeping as well as yours. What is the trick? They are just a few days apart. Kennedy was born on the 26th. I'll have to send you an invite to our blog. It is private too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.