Hi Natalie, It's so fun to hear who looks at our blog! Before Morocco I honestly thought like 4 people looked at it, and since I've gotten back I've found that a lot of people followed the adoption process on it, so I'm exited! Thanks for leaving a comment! I actually stumbbled on to yours once by accident to. Your little girl is so cute and growing up so fast! Feel free to snoop any time! It'll probably go back to boring now that we're back though :) Except for a baby soon. If she's not here by Sept 7th, then I'll be induced then. 13 day's yippee!!!! CIndy
Hi Natalie, just wanted to quickly say how much we Love you all And how much we appriciate you for sharing your sweet baby girl with us. The boy's look so forward to coming home and seeing her every day. she really truly is loved so much by each and every one of us at our crazy house{I think even the cats}like her.
Welcome to our family blog. Mike and I were married April 9, 2005. We met surprisingly enough on a blind date! A mutual friend that I went to hair school with introduced us and the rest is history. Mike attended BYU and works as a Project Manager for Xactware. I work part time at Nu Skin International and graduated from Dallas Roberts Academy as a cosmetologist. I do hair in my spare time. We are the proud parents of Sadie Lee who joined our family on November 6, 2007, Carlie Mae who joined us July 22, 2009, and Aubrie Jane who joined us on May 25, 2012. They keep us pretty busy but also bring us a lot of joy. We wouldn't change a thing...ok maybe a couple of things.
So cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is so so so cute! I love her rolls!
ReplyDeleteHi Natalie,
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to hear who looks at our blog! Before Morocco I honestly thought like 4 people looked at it, and since I've gotten back I've found that a lot of people followed the adoption process on it, so I'm exited! Thanks for leaving a comment! I actually stumbbled on to yours once by accident to. Your little girl is so cute and growing up so fast! Feel free to snoop any time! It'll probably go back to boring now that we're back though :) Except for a baby soon. If she's not here by Sept 7th, then I'll be induced then. 13 day's yippee!!!! CIndy
Hi Natalie, just wanted to quickly say how much we Love you all And how much we appriciate you for sharing your sweet baby girl with us. The boy's look so forward to coming home and seeing her every day. she really truly is loved so much by each and every one of us at our crazy house{I think even the cats}like her.
ReplyDelete