Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Accomplishments!

Sadie has accomplished some new things this past week so I thought I'd mention them.
She FINALLY got her second tooth.
She began to army crawl - which means she hasn't mastered lifting her tummy off the ground while in motion.
And last but not least....she began saying "Uh Oh".
It definitely was a big week for her!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how fast the change! She is busy, busy, busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michael Todd King!! This is Sarah Omer Warner. Maria found a link to your blog from Kendall's. Your family is adorable. Your little baby is especially cute, love the hair bows. I'm in Huntington Beach with to crazy kids. A 3 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. Wait until they start walking, there's no stopping you. Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should have been "two" crazy kids.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.